The Board believes:
1. That education is a major civilizing influence on the development of a humane, responsible and informed citizenry, able to adjust and grow in a rapidly changing world;
2. That students must be encouraged to learn their heritage and their place in the global society;
3. That all students learn;
4. That all students should be proficient in the knowledge and skills of their current grade level;
5. That all students can be expected to succeed;
6. That access to quality education must be provided for all students regardless of linguistic background, culture, race, sex, sexual orientation, capability or geographic location;
7. In an educational experience that supports academic growth beyond proficiency in established academic content standards and encourages all students to attain aspirational goals that are individually challenging;
8. In supporting the physical and cognitive growth and development of all students.
The 2012/2013 Days Creek class schedules can be downloaded from the links below in either PDF or Microsoft Excel formats.